|When:||Back to Calendar » November 2, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm||Where:||The Grove at Suzie's Farm
2570 Sunset Avenue
San Diego,CA 92154
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
|Tags:||baja mexico dia de los muertos san diego suzie's farm|
Dia De Los Muertos
Gather with family and friends at Suzie’s Farm for a Dia De Los Muertos celebration to pray for and remember those who have passed. To make this a celebration in true Suzie’s Farm style, we have invited chef friends from San Diego and Baja to prepare traditional Mexican dishes. Bring remembrances to place at our Main Altar to commemorate your loved ones. While this is a holiday to remember those who have passed, it is also a fiesta – frivolous and formal and funny and full as life!
Our Dia De Los Muertos celebration will be a family fiesta with tickets available for adults and children.
This celebration is a benefit for the Front Burner Fund and Kitchen Commandos, two great, local non-profit organizations helping our food community.
Read Lucila’s blog post, Que Viva La Vida on the celebration of Life and Death.
When: Saturday, November 2nd, 6:00 – 10:00pm
Where: The Grove at Suzie’s Farm – 2570 Sunset Avenue, San Diego, CA 92154
Chef Flor Franco has helped line up some of the most acclaimed chefs from San Diego and Baja, including:
- Javier Plascencia – Mision 19
- Andrew Spurgin – Andrew Spurgin™
- Isabel Cruz – Barrio Star
- Miguel Valdez and Mark Park – Indulge Contemporary Catering
- Ryan Stein – L’Escargot Bistro
- Martin Gonzalez -
Toast Enoteca Cucina
- Humbertos Aviles – La Caza Club
- Dawn Parks – Wild Thyme Catering
- Maylin Chavez – Local, Organic, Sustainable Catering
- Bianca Castro – Biscotti’s Venuzzi Reposteria
The line-up of chefs is subject to change.