|When:||Back to Calendar » June 7, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm||Where:||Olivewood Gardens and Learning Center
2525 N Avenue
National City,CA 91950
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
From event website:
Seedling Soirée “A Celebration of Family”
Saturday, June 7, 2014
5:30pm – 7:30pm
Twilight Cocktails and Appetizers
7:00pm – 9:00pm
The 2014 Seedling Soirée will feature some of San Diego’s hottest caterers and restaurants collaborating to create unique dishes that showcase San Diego County’s organic and sustainably produced meats, seafood, produce, and confections.
This year’s featured culinary crafters are:
- Carlos Anthony — Salt & Cleaver
- Hanis Cavin – Carnitas Snack Shack
- Andrea Davis – Andrea’s Truffles
- Amy DiBiase –Tidal
- Marguerite Grifka – California’s Table
- Karrie Hills – The Red Door and The Wellington Steak and Martini Lounge
- Maylin Navarro and Melissa Mayer – Olympia Oyster Bar
- Joe Pastry – Waters Fine Food and Catering
Twilight Cocktails and Appetizers: $50
Culinary Feast: $200
Culinary Feast ticket includes the Twilight Cocktails and Appetizers.
To purchase tickets, please click here
The proceeds of the event will benefit the kitchen, garden, and science programs offered by Olivewood Gardens to children and adults throughout San Diego County.
Sponsorships are available, please call 619-434-4260.