2550 Sunset Avenue
San Diego, CA 92154
Schedule for the Day
- 8am-2pm: Farm and Community Yard Sale
- 9am-noon: Gardening 101: The Right Start
- 11am to 4pm: Volunteer on the farm. We need lots of hands as we clean out and organize our storage areas and clean the farm of trash and debris.
- 4pm-5:30pm: Farm Scavenger Hunt
- 5:30pm: Farm Tour led by Wild Willow staff
- POTLUCK 6:30pm with farm-made, organic sourdough wood-fired pizza. Please bring something yummy, enough to share… extra points for homemade dishes using organic and local ingredients. Bonus points for sharing your recipe on a card next to your dish!
- COMMUNITY Dusk Fireside Community and Drum Jam! — BYODrum(s)
About our potlucks: Farming is food. And food is best when shared with community. The third Saturday of the month (mostly), Wild Willow gives thanks to our amazing community of students, volunteers, and educators by hosting potlucks featuring our famous wood-fired pizzas. Familiar faces and new smiles are always welcome to these joyous gatherings that include educational workshops, volunteer activities, farm tour, potluck dinner, and drum circle around our cob firepit. Bring a dish to share and warm clothing; rain cancels.
*Please bring something homemade and yummy to share (extra points for using organic, locally grown ingredients). Please label your dish and ingredients used if possible. Also bring your own plate, cup and eating utensils to help us keep this a zero-waste event.
2550 Sunset Avenue, San Diego 92154
click here for a map (we recommend you use our map)